Tuesday, September 27, 2011

ABC Fun: The Journey Begins!

I love doing little projects with Isaac that are lots of fun--and that sneak in learning too! I really believe in exposing children to a text-rich environment at an early age, and Isaac and I have had a lot of fun exploring the alphabet together.

I decided to start blogging so that I would have a record of our activities together. I also would like a little accountability in keeping up with doing these activities with him. In the busyness of the day, it is easy to overlook. And finally, I would like to be a resource of ideas for others!

As we complete activities, I post them on Isaac's door. He loves looking at them and pointing to the things that he has done. Below are some photos of our activities for letters A-D. Look for more detailed posts starting with the letter E!

Letter A

Letter B

Letter C

Letter D


No comments:

Post a Comment